Saturday, October 1, 2011

Teaching with Rap Music

I don't know about y'all, but the junior high I teach at is full kids that know the words to every rap song written. They LOVE when we play music in class, and the songs stick b/c you can hear them humming the tunes during tests. My 'neighbor' found a couple of youtube videos she told our hallway about on Friday. I already warned her I would be stealing them for the blog! I found a few others while browsing that are fabulous! I love technology!! (And creative teachers who share their goods on the internet!)

Teach Me How to Study:


Getting Triggy Wit It:


Teach Me How to Factor:


All I Do is Learn:


Scientific Method Rap:


Rock Cycle Rap: (LOVE this one!)


Layers of the Earth Rap:


Phases of the Moon Rap:


Layers of the Atomsphere Rap:


Genetics Rap:


Chemistry Rap:


~Mrs. Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment